Table of Contents
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (Sunesis or 'the company') is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, and employed 39 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5.7 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 27.9% compared with FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $45 million in FY2014, as compared with an operating loss of $31.8 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $43 million in FY2014, as compared with a net loss of $34.6 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Mild Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Mild Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, ...
Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) – Pipeline Review, ...