Table of Contents
Public Power Corporation S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Public Power Corporation S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Public Power Corporation S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Public Power Corporation S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Public Power Corporation S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Public Power Corporation S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Public Power Corporation S.A. (PPC or “the company”) is one of the largest industrial enterprises in Greece engaged in generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It is headquartered in Athens, Greece and employed 18,572 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E5,863.7 million ($7,789.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.8% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E351.0 million ($466.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 38.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E91.3 million ($121.3 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of E225.9 million ($300.1 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Public Power Corporation S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Public Power Corporation S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Public Power Corporation S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762