Table of Contents
LinkedIn Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on LinkedIn Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting LinkedIn Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of LinkedIn Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on LinkedIn Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about LinkedIn Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn or "the company") is a professional network on the internet. The company’s key offerings include talent solutions, marketing solutions and premium subscriptions. The company primarily operates in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Mountain View, California and employed 6,897 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $2,218.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 45.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $36.1 million in FY2014, a decrease of 24.4% compared to FY2013. The net loss of the company was $15.7 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $26.8 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of LinkedIn Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess LinkedIn Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on LinkedIn Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302