Table of Contents
Seneca Foods Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Seneca Foods Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Seneca Foods Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Seneca Foods Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Seneca Foods Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Seneca Foods Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Seneca Foods Corporation (Seneca or 'the company') is a provider of packaged fruits and vegetables. The company offers canned, frozen and bottled produce, and snack chips under various brand names such as Seneca, Libby's, Green Valley, Aunt Nellie's, READ and Seneca Farms. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Marion, New York and employed about 3,400 people, of whom 300 were seasonal employees, as of March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $1,286.4 million in the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 4% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $19.1 million in FY2015, a decrease of 18.9% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $9.9 million in FY2015, a decrease of 28.2% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Seneca Foods Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Seneca Foods Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Seneca Foods Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Rowan Companies plc (Rowan) is a domestic and international contract drilling services provider. It provides drilling services in the in the ultra-deepwater and shallow water jack-up market. Rowan ...
Summary Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Fyffes plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...