Table of Contents
American International Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on American International Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American International Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American International Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American International Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American International Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American International Group, Inc. (AIG or 'the group') is a global insurance company. The group provides a range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance, and other financial services to customers. AIG operates in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed approximately 65,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $64,406 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 6.5% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $10,501 million in FY2014, an increase of 12.1% over FY2013. The net profit was $7,529.0 million in FY2014, a decrease of 17.1% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American International Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American International Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American International Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...