Table of Contents
DZ Bank Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on DZ Bank Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting DZ Bank Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of DZ Bank Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on DZ Bank Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about DZ Bank Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
DZ Bank Group (DZ Bank or "the group") is a German cooperative financial services network, which acts as a central bank for approximately 900 cooperative banks. The group offers banking services, insurance, home saving and personal investment products and services to their customers through its four strategic business lines: retail banking, corporate banking, capital markets and transaction banking. The group primarily operates in Germany, rest of Europe and other key international markets. It is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and employed about 29,596 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E25,156 million ($33,419.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 11% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E2,867 million ($3,808.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 29.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E1,730 million ($2,298.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 48% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of DZ Bank Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess DZ Bank Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on DZ Bank Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...