Table of Contents
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Kindred Healthcare, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kindred Healthcare, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Kindred Healthcare, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Kindred Healthcare, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Kindred Healthcare, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Kindred Healthcare (Kindred or 'the company'), through its subsidiaries, operates hospitals, nursing centers and rehabilitation centers in the US. The company is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. It employed about 61,500 people, of which 38,700 were full-time and 22,800 were part-time and per diem employees, as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,027.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $169.3 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $52 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $79.8 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $168.5 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Kindred Healthcare, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Kindred Healthcare, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Kindred Healthcare, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
NT 3 Growth Factor Receptor (TrkC Tyrosine Kinase or GP145 TrkC or Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase Receptor Type 3 or NTRK3 or EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘NT-3 ...
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 (Renal Carcinoma Antigen NY REN 35 or Rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1 or p160 ROCK 1 or ROCK1 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global ...
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, ...