Table of Contents
Saab AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Saab AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Saab AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Saab AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Saab AB’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Saab AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Saab AB (Saab or "the company") is a defense and security company engaged in offering a range of military defense, aeronautics and civil security products, services and solutions. The company primarily operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Australia. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and employed 14,716 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of SEK23,527 million ($3,439.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 0.9% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was SEK1,659 million ($242.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 23.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was SEK1,153 million ($168.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 55.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Saab AB and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Saab AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Saab AB’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by the World’s 10 Leading Armored Vehicles ...
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by the North America’s Top 7 Armored ...
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by Europe’s 5 Leading Armored Vehicles ...
Aerospace And D...
Aerospace And D...