Table of Contents
Mars, Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Mars, Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mars, Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Mars, Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Mars, Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Mars, Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Mars, Incorporated (Mars or 'the company') is a privately-held company, primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of confectionery products, pet food products, drinks and other food products. The company operates in more than 74 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and employs more than 75,000 people. The company generates net sales of more than $33,000 million. Mars is a privately-held company and does not publish its financial results.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Mars, Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Mars, Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Mars, Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Ferrero continues to experience incredible growth in China and perform solidly in many other of its core focus markets, while gradually expanding in previously weak areas such as the US and the UK. There ...
This profile of Nestlé SA is published in three parts. The first part covers the company’s key strategic objectives and challenges, and its global packaged food market assessment. Given Nestlé’s ...