Table of Contents
CLP Holdings Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CLP Holdings Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CLP Holdings Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CLP Holdings Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CLP Holdings Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CLP Holdings Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CLP Holdings Limited (CLP Holdings or ‘the company’) is an investment holding company. The principal activities of its subsidiaries include generation and supply of electricity. The company operates in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Chinese Mainland, and Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong and employed 7,387 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of HK$92,259 million ($11,892.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 11.7% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was HK$14,895 million ($1,920 million) in FY2014, an increase of 67.2% over FY2013. The net profit was HK$11,221 million ($1,446.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 85.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CLP Holdings Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CLP Holdings Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CLP Holdings Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...