Table of Contents
Banco Bradesco S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Banco Bradesco S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Banco Bradesco S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Banco Bradesco S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Banco Bradesco S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Banco Bradesco S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Banco Bradesco S.A. (Banco Bradesco or “the company” or “the bank”) is a private sector commercial bank that provides a range of banking and financial products and services to individuals, small to mid-sized companies, and major local and international corporations and institutions. The company’s products and services encompass banking operations such as loans and advances and deposit-taking, credit card issuance, insurance, leasing, payment collection and processing, pension plans, asset management, capitalization bonds and brokerage services. The company operates in Brazil, the UK, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Argentina, the Cayman Islands, Mexico, and the US. It is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and employed 95,520 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of BRL72,196.9 million ($30,719.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was BRL17,941 million ($7,633.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 35.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was BRL15,314.9 million ($6,516.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 23.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Banco Bradesco S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Banco Bradesco S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Banco Bradesco S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...