Table of Contents
Rabobank Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Rabobank Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rabobank Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rabobank Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rabobank Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rabobank Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Rabobank Group (Rabobank or 'the group') is one of the world's leading financial services providers. The group comprises 123 independent local member Rabobanks and Rabobank Nederland as well as subsidiaries such as the investment consortium, De Lage Landen; and a real estate company, Rabo Real Estate. Rabobank is engaged in providing services such as banking, asset management, leasing, insurance and real estate in 40 countries. The group operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, and employed 48,254 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E12,857 million ($17,087 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.3% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E1,681 million ($2,234 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of E430 million ($571.5 million) in FY2013. The net profit of the group was E620 million ($824 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 33.3% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Rabobank Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Rabobank Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Rabobank Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...