Table of Contents
Regions Financial Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Regions Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Regions Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Regions Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Regions Financial Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Regions Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Regions Financial Corporation (Regions Financial or 'the company') is a financial holding company engaged in providing consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage and insurance products and services. It serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,630 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs (automated teller machines). The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, and employed 23,723 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,100 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.5% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,599 million in FY2014, an increase of 0.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,103 million in FY2014, an increase of 1.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Regions Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Regions Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Regions Financial Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...