Table of Contents
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated ’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated , such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG or ‘the company’) is an energy and energy-related service provider. It primarily operates in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic US. It is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey and employed 12,689 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $10,886 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 9.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,623 million in FY2014, an increase of 14.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,518 million in FY2014, an increase of 22.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated ’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...