Table of Contents
CNOOC Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CNOOC Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CNOOC Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CNOOC Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CNOOC Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CNOOC Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CNOOC Limited (CNOOC or ‘the company’) is China's largest producer of offshore crude oil and natural gas and is also engaged in exploration, development and sale of oil and natural gas. The company operates in China, Indonesia, Australia, Nigeria, Uganda, Argentina, the US, Canada, the UK, Brazil and various other countries. It is headquartered in Hong Kong City, Hong Kong and employed 21,046 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of CNY274,634.0 million ($44,655.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.9% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was CNY80,915.0 million ($13,156.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was CNY60,199.0 million ($9,788.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CNOOC Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CNOOC Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CNOOC Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Aveda Transportation and Energy Services Inc. (Aveda), formerly Phoenix Oilfield Hauling Inc. is an oil field service provider that provides transportation services and other energy related services. ...
PetroChina Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary PetroChina Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equip. AG compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
Oil And Gas