Table of Contents
Kellwood Company, LLC - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Kellwood Company, LLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kellwood Company, LLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Kellwood Company, LLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Kellwood Company, LLC’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Kellwood Company, LLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Kellwood Company, LLC (Kellwood or 'the company'), an affiliated company of Sun Capital Partners, is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of women's apparel and accessories. It also offers apparel for kids. The company offers well-known fashion brands through stores and e-commerce operations. The company primarily operates in the US and is headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri. Kellwood is a privately-held company and does not publish its financial results.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Kellwood Company, LLC and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Kellwood Company, LLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Kellwood Company, LLC’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Japanese apparel and footwear market is expected to contract by a CAGR of 1% to 2021, fuelled by demographic changes and shifts in consumer behaviour. However, opportunities remain and technological ...
A slowdown in the number of Chinese tourists visiting the country towards the end of the review period affected the performance of designer apparel in 2016, resulting in less spending in Singapore. However, ...
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) continued to enjoy strong growth in 2016, driven by its strategy of aggressive store expansion into new markets, and an increasingly potent online offer. 2017 is set to see ...