Table of Contents
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT or ‘the company’), a state-owned company of Thailand, is engaged in the generation, procurement, transmission, and distribution of electricity. The company’s other energy related business includes offering engineering and construction service, operation and maintenance service, and inspection service of gas turbines. EGAT primarily operates in Thailand. It is headquartered in Nonthaburi, Thailand and employed 22,920 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of THB557,728.5 million ($17,122.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was THB58,103.3 million ($1,783.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 38.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was THB38,818.5 million ($1,191.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 12% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Mitsubishi Corporation (Mitsubishi) is an integrated company that develops and operates businesses across industry including industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, living essentials, ...
Summary Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited (KenGen) is an electric power generation company. It produces around 80% of electricity consumed in the country. Its principal activity is to generate ...
Summary Maharashtra State Power Generation Co., Ltd. (Mahagenco) is a state government-owned electricity company. The company generates and supplies electricity across the state of Maharashtra, India. ...