Table of Contents
Raiffeisen Bank International AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Raiffeisen Bank International AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Raiffeisen Bank International AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Raiffeisen Bank International AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Raiffeisen Bank International AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Raiffeisen Bank International AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI or "the company") is a part Raiffeisen Zentralbank Osterreich Aktiengesellschaft (RZB), provides banking and financial services in Central and Eastern Europe. The company offers commercial, retail, and private banking services such as brokerage and asset management services. Additionally, it offers trading and investment banking services. The company primarily operates in Central and Eastern Europe. It is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and employed 54,730 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E5,917.1 million ($7,860.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E22.9 million ($30.4 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 97.3% over FY2013. The net loss of the company was E492.7 million ($654.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E557.3 million ($740.4 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Raiffeisen Bank International AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Raiffeisen Bank International AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Raiffeisen Bank International AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...