Metro AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Metro AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Metro AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Metro AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Metro AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Metro AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Metro AG (Metro or 'the group'), the management holding company for Metro Group, is a trade and retail company. The group operates its business through Metro Cash & Carry, Real, Media Markt and Saturn sales divisions. Metro primarily operates in Europe. It is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany and employed 226,895 people, on an average, as of September 30, 2015. The group recorded revenues of E59,219 million ($68,024.9 million) in the financial year ended September 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 1.2% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the group was E711 million ($816.7 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 34% compared to FY2014. The net profit was E672 million ($771.9 million) in FY2015, compared to E127 million ($145.9 million) in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Metro AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Metro AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Metro AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Metro AG - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services