Table of Contents
1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. (1st Colonial Bancorp or 'the company') provides a range of business and consumer financial services through its three New Jersey branch offices located in Collingswood, Westville, and Cinnaminson. It is the holding company of 1st Colonial National Bank (the bank). The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Collingswood, New Jersey. The company recorded revenues of $12.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 9.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1.9 million in FY2014, an increase of 59.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1.3 million in FY2014, an increase of 51.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...