Table of Contents
MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation (MUFG Americas or 'the company'), formerly known as UnionBanCal Corporation, is a private financial and bank holding company that operates through its primary subsidiary, MUFG Union Bank N.A. (formerly known as Union Bank N.A.). It is a part of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG). The company provides financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle-market companies and major corporations in California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Illinois, New York and Georgia, as well as internationally. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City and employed about 12,550 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,985 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 10.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,080 million in FY2014, an increase of 28% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $825 million in FY2014, an increase of 23.7% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...