Table of Contents
Atmos Energy Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Atmos Energy Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Atmos Energy Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Atmos Energy Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Atmos Energy Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Atmos Energy Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Atmos Energy Corporation (Atmos Energy or ‘the company’) is engaged in the natural gas regulated business as well as other natural gas non-regulated businesses. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and employed 4,753 people as on September 30, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $4,142.1 million during the financial year ended September 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 16.2% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $631.4 million in FY2015, an increase of 3.3% over FY2014.The net profit of the company was $315.1 million in FY2015, an increase of 8.7% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Atmos Energy Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Atmos Energy Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Atmos Energy Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Shin Shin Natural Gas Co., Ltd. (Shin Shin) is an oil and gas company that supplies natural gas through pipelines. The company offers products such as gas safety and disaster prevention series, ...
Summary Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNGL) is a natural gas company that plans, constructs, and operates liquefied natural gas plants in Western Australia. The company uses optimised single mixed refrigerant ...
Summary Corning Natural Gas Corporation (Corning Natural Gas) is a natural gas distribution company that provides natural gas, transportation, storage and other energy services. The company provides custome ...