Table of Contents
Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA (Gamesa or 'the company') is engaged in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of wind turbines. The company primarily operates in China, India, the US, Spain, and Europe. It is headquartered in Vizcaya, Spain and employed 6,431 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E2,846.2 million ($3,781.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 21.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E181.2 million ($240.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 47.2% over FY2013. The net profit was E91.8 million ($122 million) in FY2014, as compared to the net profit of E45 million ($59.8 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Acciona Energia, S.A. (Acciona), formerly Corporacion Energia Hidroelectrica de Navarra, S.A., is a renewable energy company . It owns and operates renewable-based and cogeneration electricity ...
Summary RWE Innogy GmbH (RWE), a subsidiary of RWE AG is a renewable energy company that plans, builds and runs the facilities generating power from renewable sources. The company also generates and sells ...
Summary Wind Works Power Corp. (Wind Works) is a renewable energy company that develops and maintains various wind energy projects. The company’s wind projects include Ganaraska Wind Park, Grey Highlands ...