Table of Contents
Diebold, Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Diebold, Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Diebold, Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Diebold, Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Diebold, Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Diebold, Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Diebold, Incorporated (Diebold or ‘the company’) is engaged in developing, manufacturing and providing integrated software-led services and self-service delivery and security systems primarily to financial, commercial, government and retail markets. The company primarily operates in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It is headquartered in North Canton, Ohio and employed approximately 16,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,051.1 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $180.9 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $118.3 million in FY2013. The net profit was $114.4 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $181.6 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Diebold, Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Diebold, Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Diebold, Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Euronet Worldwide, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Estonia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Estonian cards and payments industry. ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Belgium: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Belgian cards and payments industry. ...