The Michaels Companies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Michaels Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Michaels Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Michaels Companies, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Michaels Companies, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Michaels Companies, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Michaels Companies, Inc. (Michaels Companies or 'the company') is an arts and crafts specialty retailer in North America. It provides materials, ideas and information for creative activities. The company primarily operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Irving, Texas and employed about 51,000 people as of January 31, 2015, of whom 39,000 were employed on a part-time basis. The company recorded revenues of $4,738 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 3.7% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $627 million in FY2015, an increase of 2.8% over FY2014. The net profit of the company was $217 million in FY2015, a decrease of 10.7% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Michaels Companies, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Michaels Companies, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Michaels Companies, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
The Michaels Companies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services