Table of Contents
Sembcorp Industries Ltd - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sembcorp Industries Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sembcorp Industries Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sembcorp Industries Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sembcorp Industries Ltd’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sembcorp Industries Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sembcorp Industries Ltd. (Sembcorp or "the group") is a leading energy, water and marine group operating in 15 countries across six continents worldwide. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore and employed over 8,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of S$10,894.7 million ($8,600.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was S$1,246.4 million ($983.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 2.6% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was S$801.1 million ($632.4 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 2.4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sembcorp Industries Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sembcorp Industries Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sembcorp Industries Ltd’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302