Corning Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Corning Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Corning Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Corning Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Corning Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Corning Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Corning Incorporated (Corning or "the company") is a manufacturer of specialty glass and ceramics. The company offers its products to diverse industries such as consumer electronics, mobile emissions control, optical communications and life sciences. Corning operates in Asia Pacific, North American, Europe, and Latin American regions. It is headquartered in Corning, New York and employed approximately 34,600 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $9,715 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 24.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,931 million in FY2014, an increase of 40.8% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was $2,472 million in FY2014, an increase of 26.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Corning Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Corning Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Corning Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Corning Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services