Table of Contents
Johnson & Johnson - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Johnson & Johnson required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Johnson & Johnson in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Johnson & Johnson including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Johnson & Johnson’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Johnson & Johnson, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Johnson & Johnson (J&J or 'the company') is one of the world's largest providers of diverse health products. The company is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of consumer health care products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. J&J has over 265 operating companies in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. It is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey and employed about 126,500 people as of December 28, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $74,331 million in the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $20,959 million in FY2014, an increase of 14.1% over FY2013. The net profit was $16,323 million in FY2014, an increase of 18% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Johnson & Johnson and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Johnson & Johnson as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Johnson & Johnson’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 220.127.116.11) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 18.104.22.168) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...