Table of Contents
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Motorola Solutions, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Motorola Solutions, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Motorola Solutions, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Motorola Solutions, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Motorola Solutions, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (Motorola Solutions or “the company”) is engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of mission-critical communications infrastructure, devices, accessories, software and services. Motorola Solutions primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois and employed 15,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,881 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 5.6% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $1,006 million in FY2014, compared to an operating profit of $947 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,299 million in FY2014, an increase of 18.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Motorola Solutions, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Motorola Solutions, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Motorola Solutions, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...