Table of Contents
Pitney Bowes Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Pitney Bowes Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Pitney Bowes Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Pitney Bowes Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Pitney Bowes Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Pitney Bowes Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Pitney Bowes Inc. (Pitney Bowes or "the company") is a global provider of products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut and employed 15,200 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,821.5 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $318.4 million in FY2014, an increase of 4.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $333.8 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $142.8 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Pitney Bowes Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Pitney Bowes Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Pitney Bowes Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762