Table of Contents
AREVA SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on AREVA SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AREVA SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AREVA SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AREVA SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AREVA SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
AREVA SA (AREVA or ‘the company’) is an integrated nuclear power company. It is engaged in the design and construction of reactors, and operating services as well as development of renewable energies. The company primarily operates in France, other parts of Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed 41,847 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E8,336.0 million ($11,074.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 8.0% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was E2,645.0 million ($3,513.9 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of E34.0 million ($45.2 million) in FY2013. The net loss of the company was E4,834.0 million ($6,422.0 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of E494.0 million ($656.3 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of AREVA SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess AREVA SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on AREVA SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary China General Nuclear Power Corporation (CGN), formerly China Guangdong Nuclear Power Group (CGNPC) is a clean energy company that offers renewable energy services. The company provides clean energy ...
Summary China National Nuclear Power Co., Ltd. (CNNC), a subsidiary of China National Nuclear Corporation is an energy company that operates nuclear power projects. The company develops business of nuclea ...
Summary State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation Ltd. (SNPTC) is a nuclear power technology company that carries out research and development, transfer, application and promotion of third generation ...