Table of Contents
Metsa Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Metsa Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Metsa Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Metsa Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Metsa Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Metsa Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Metsa Group (Metsa or ‘the group’) is engaged in the business of tissue and cooking papers, paperboard, pulp, wood products, and wood supply and forest services. The group operates in Europe, China, the US, and other countries. It is headquartered in Espoo, Finland and employed 10,410 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E4,970.3 million ($6,603.0 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E416.9 million ($553.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 24.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E260.3 million ($345.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 37.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Metsa Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Metsa Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Metsa Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Heiwa Paper Co., Ltd. (Heiwa) is a paper manufacturer that sells specialty papers, high-grade papers, industrial papers, and other paper materials. The company offers products, which include fancy ...
Summary Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited (SPBL) is a paper manufacturer that markets pulp, paper, and paper board products. The company offers products such as printing and writing papers and pape ...
Summary Gould Paper Corporation, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...