Table of Contents
United Utilities Group PLC - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on United Utilities Group PLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting United Utilities Group PLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of United Utilities Group PLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on United Utilities Group PLC’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about United Utilities Group PLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
United Utilities Group PLC (United Utilities or ‘the company’) is a holding company primarily engaged in the provision of wastewater and water services through its subsidiaries. The company also provides infrastructure management services. United Utilities primarily operates in the UK. It is headquartered in Warrington, the UK and employed 5,278 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of £1,720.2 million ($2,774.3 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 1.9% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was £653.3 million ($1,053.6 million) in FY2015, an increase of 3.7% over FY2014. The net profit was £271.2 million ($437.4 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 63.3% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of United Utilities Group PLC and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess United Utilities Group PLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on United Utilities Group PLC’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Scottish Water - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Scottish Water - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report ...
Synopsis "Haya Water – Misfah Sewage Treatment Plant – Muscat" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and ...
Synopsis "SBGE – Brussels South Sewage Treatment Plant Modernization – Brussels" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ...