Express Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Express Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Express Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Express Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Express Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Express Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Express, Inc. (Express or ‘the company’) is a specialty apparel and accessory retailer offering both women’s and men’s apparel and accessories. The company operates in the US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada through its stores, and in Middle East, Latin America, and South Africa through franchised stores. It is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio and employs about 18,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,165.5 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 2.4% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $136.6 million in FY2015, a decrease of 36.2% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $68.3 million in FY2015, a decrease of 41.4% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Express Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Express Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Express Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Express Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services