Table of Contents
Dollar Tree, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Dollar Tree, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dollar Tree, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dollar Tree, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dollar Tree, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dollar Tree, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Dollar Tree, Inc. (Dollar Tree or 'the company') operates discount variety stores offering merchandise at one dollar price point. The company offers a broad range of merchandise, including housewares, seasonal goods, food, toys, household consumables, health and beauty care products and other items, mostly for $1. Dollar Tree operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia and employed about 90,000 people, of whom 71,900 were part-time employees, as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $8,602.2 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 9.7% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $1,040.2 million in FY2015, an increase of 7.2% over FY2014. The net profit was $599.2 million in FY2015, an increase of 0.4% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Dollar Tree, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Dollar Tree, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Dollar Tree, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302