Table of Contents
Intel Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Intel Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Intel Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Intel Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Intel Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Intel Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Intel Corporation (Intel or “the company”) designs and manufactures advanced integrated digital technology platforms. The company also develops and sells software and services primarily focused on security and technology integration. The company operates in Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas. It is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and employed 106,700 employees as of December 27, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $55,870 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $15,347 million in FY2014, an increase of 24.9% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $11,704 million in FY2014, an increase of 21.7% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Intel Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Intel Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Intel Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Digital commerce is no longer restricted to computers, tablets and mobile phones. There are now a plethora of things, including connected cars, consumer appliances, smart clothing, smartwatches, othe ...
Summary PTC Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ...
MediaTek Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary MediaTek Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers ...
Internet Of Thi...
Internet Of Thi...