Table of Contents
Landstar System, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Landstar System, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Landstar System, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Landstar System, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Landstar System, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Landstar System, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Landstar Systems, Inc. (Landstar or "the company") is a non-asset based provider of integrated transportation management solutions. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada, and Mexico. It is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida and employed 1,211 people as of December 27, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,184.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 19.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $224.4 million in FY2014, an increase of 27.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $138.8 million in FY2014, a decrease of 4.9% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Landstar System, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Landstar System, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Landstar System, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Aveda Transportation and Energy Services Inc. (Aveda), formerly Phoenix Oilfield Hauling Inc. is an oil field service provider that provides transportation services and other energy related services. ...
Summary Transport Corporation of India Limited (TCI) is an integrated supply chain solution provider that offers logistics and multimodal transportation solutions. The company specializes in cargo transportation. ...
Summary Petrovietnam Transportation Corporation (PV Trans), a subsidiary of Vietnam Oil and Gas Group is an oil and gas company that offers maritime transportation and services to oil and gas industries. ...