Table of Contents
VeriSign, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on VeriSign, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting VeriSign, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of VeriSign, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on VeriSign, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about VeriSign, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
VeriSign, Inc. (VeriSign or "the company") is a provider of domain name registry services and internet security. The company's product suite includes also includes network intelligence and availability (NIA) services consisting of distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection services, Verisign iDefense security intelligence services (iDefense) and managed domain name system (Managed DNS) services. VeriSign operates primarily in the US where it is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and employed 1,061 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,010.1 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $564.4 million in FY2014, an increase of 6.9% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was $355.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 34.7% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of VeriSign, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess VeriSign, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on VeriSign, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302