Table of Contents
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company (State Farm Mutual or "the company") is a mutual insurance company and is also the parent company of several wholly-owned subsidiaries that provide property and life insurance, banking products and mutual funds. The company sells approximately 100 different insurance and financial products with the help of agents and branches throughout the US and parts of Canada. State Farm Mutual is headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois and employs over 65,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $36,297 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $554 million in FY2014, a decrease of 60.8% over FY2013. The net profit* of the company was $1,046 million in FY2014, a decrease of 43% over FY2013. *The company had recoverable income taxes worth $492 million in FY2014. Hence, the net profit is more than the operating profit of the company.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...