Table of Contents
Iron Mountain Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Iron Mountain Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Iron Mountain Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Iron Mountain Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Iron Mountain Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Iron Mountain Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Iron Mountain Incorporated (Iron Mountain or "the company") is a storage and information management company that provides records management services, data management solutions and information destruction services. It provides storage in physical and electronic records in a variety of information media formats. The company operates in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employed around 20,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,117.7 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $549.3 million in FY2014, an increase of 12.3% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was $326.1 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $96.5 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Iron Mountain Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Iron Mountain Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Iron Mountain Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302