Table of Contents
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation (Federal-Mogul or "the company") is a global supplier of vehicular parts, components, accessories and systems to customers in the automotive, small engine, heavy duty, marine, railroad, agricultural, off-road, aerospace, industrial, energy and transport markets. The company operates in 26 countries primarily in North America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan and employed 48,600 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $7,317 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $40 million in FY2014, a decrease of 84% compared to FY2013. The net loss of the company was $168 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $41 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. (CHSTE) is an alternative energy company that provides transmission equipment. The company develops, manufactures and markets high speed ...
Summary GKN plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ...
Summary Allison Transmission Holdings Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...