Table of Contents
Workday, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Workday, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Workday, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Workday, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Workday, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Workday, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Workday, Inc. (Workday or "the company") is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company offers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications to educational institutions, and government agencies. Workday operates primarily in the US where it is headquartered in Pleasanton, California and employed 3,750 people as on January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $787.9 million during the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 68% over FY2014. The revenues increased primarily due to increased number of customer contracts and strong demand for deployment and integration services. The operating loss of the company was $215.7 million in FY2015, as compared to an operating loss of $153.3 million in FY2014. The net loss of the company was $248.0 million in FY2015, as compared to a net loss of $172.5 million in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Workday, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Workday, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Workday, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Data Applications Company, Limited (Data Applications) is an information technology solutions provider that offers IT solutions. The company’s activities include business-to-business data exchange ...
Summary PTC Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ...
Summary Dassault Systemes SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...