Table of Contents
Depomed, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Depomed, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Depomed, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Depomed, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Depomed, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Depomed, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Depomed, Inc. (Depomed or 'the company') is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on pain and other central nervous system (CNS) conditions. The company primarily operates in the US. Depomed is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, and employed 324 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $390.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), as compared to $134.2 million in FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $236.8 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $9.3 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $131.8 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $43.3 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Depomed, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Depomed, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Depomed, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an ...
Hyperalgesia - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hyperalgesia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the ...
Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Drug Addiction – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...