Table of Contents
NETGEAR, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on NETGEAR, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting NETGEAR, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of NETGEAR, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on NETGEAR, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about NETGEAR, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Netgear, Inc. (Netgear or “the company”) is a global networking company which offers networking products to consumers, businesses and service providers. The company primarily operates in the US, the UK, Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC). It is headquartered in San Jose, California and employed 353 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,393.5 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $28.1 million in FY2014, a decrease of 69.8% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $8.8 million in FY2014, a decrease of 84.1% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of NETGEAR, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess NETGEAR, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on NETGEAR, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...