Table of Contents
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Adobe Systems Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Adobe Systems Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Adobe Systems Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Adobe Systems Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Adobe Systems Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Adobe or "the company") offers a range of software products and services for creating, managing, delivering, measuring, optimizing and engaging with content across multiple operating systems, devices and media. Adobe operates in the Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions. It is headquartered in San Jose, California and employed 12,499 people as on November 28, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $4,147.1 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $412.7 million in FY2014, a decrease of 2.4% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $268.4 million in FY2014, a decrease of 7.4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Adobe Systems Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Adobe Systems Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Adobe Systems Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762