Table of Contents
LATAM Airlines Group S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on LATAM Airlines Group S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting LATAM Airlines Group S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of LATAM Airlines Group S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on LATAM Airlines Group S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about LATAM Airlines Group S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
LATAM Airlines Group S.A. (Latam Airlines or ‘the company’) is a Chile-based airline holding company formed by the merger of LAN of Chile and TAM of Brazil. The company primarily operates in Chile, Peru, the US, Argentina, Bahamas, and Brazil. It is headquartered in Santiago, Chile and employed 53,072 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $12,093.5 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 6.4% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $130.2 million in FY2014, a decrease of 56.5% as compared to FY2013. The net loss of the company was $260 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $281.1 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of LATAM Airlines Group S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess LATAM Airlines Group S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on LATAM Airlines Group S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...