Table of Contents
Galenica Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Galenica Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Galenica Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Galenica Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Galenica Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Galenica Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Galenica (or 'the group'), a diversified healthcare group, is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical products. It also operates pharmacies, and provides logistical and database services. The group has its presence in Europe, America and other countries. It is headquartered in Berne, Switzerland and employed 7,712 as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of CHF3,670.9 million ($4,014.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was CHF370.2 million ($404.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 5.2% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the group was CHF284.5 million ($311 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Galenica Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Galenica Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Galenica Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease (Renal Anemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease ...
Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) ...