Rite Aid Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Rite Aid Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rite Aid Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rite Aid Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rite Aid Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rite Aid Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Rite Aid Corporation (Rite Aid or 'the company') is a retail drugstore chain operator engaged in selling prescription drugs and other merchandise. The company operates 4,570 stores in 31 states across the US and in the District of Columbia. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania and employed about 89,000 people, including pharmacists and part-time employees, as of February 28, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $26,528.4 million in the financial year ended February 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 3.9% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $839.1 million in FY2015, an increase of 16.3% over FY2014. The net profit was $2,109.2 million in FY2015, compared to $249.4 million in FY2014. The company's financial year ends on the Saturday closest to February 29 or March 1. FY2015 and FY2014 were 52-week periods.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Rite Aid Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Rite Aid Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Rite Aid Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Rite Aid Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services