Table of Contents
Sanofi SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sanofi SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sanofi SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sanofi SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sanofi SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sanofi SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sanofi (or 'the group') is a France-based international pharmaceutical group engaged in research, development, manufacture and marketing of healthcare products. It offers pharmaceuticals, human vaccines and animal and consumer health products. The group operates in about 100 countries. It is headquartered in Paris, France, and employed 113,496 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E33,770 million (approximately $44,880.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E6,143 million (approximately $8,164 million) in FY2014, an increase of 20.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E4,390 million (approximately $5,834.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 18.1% over FY2013
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sanofi SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sanofi SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sanofi SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 220.127.116.11) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 18.104.22.168) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...