Table of Contents
American Family Insurance Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on American Family Insurance Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Family Insurance Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Family Insurance Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American Family Insurance Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Family Insurance Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American Family Insurance Group (AFI or “the group”) is a private mutual property and casualty insurer. The group offers auto, home, life, umbrella, business, health, and farm and ranch insurance, as well retirement products. The group primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, and employed approximately 7,900 people as at December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $7,391.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 8.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $744.7 million in FY2014, an increase of 41.6% over FY2013. The net profit was $515.2 million in FY2014, an increase of 36% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American Family Insurance Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American Family Insurance Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American Family Insurance Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...